Gigi recently got Madelyn a little plastic tea set for her house. We were both very surprised at how much Madelyn loved it! She will spend hours passing out 'tea and cookies' all over the house. She even shares with the dogs and cat! We do not have a tea set at our house but Madelyn will take our coaster set and pretend to make food and pass it out on the coasters...I think that I need to invest in a kitchen set for her!
When she got bored with tea Aunt Hallie taught her some make up tips :)

Thursday, July 16, 2009
Two for Tea
Posted by The Bird Family at Thursday, July 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Oh, I can't wait for the tea parties!! Takes me right back to when I was 3 or 4. Madelyn is getting so big. I can't belive she's already 2...and it looks like she's going on 16 with that makeup brush!
Post a Comment