Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 20, 2009

Rainy Monday


Today Madelyn and I woke up to cool temperatures and storms. Rainy days are a very nice break to the 100+ Texas temperatures but I did not want to spend all day inside going stir crazy. I decided to pack up and head to a local mall's playplace. We have never been here before but I knew Madelyn would have fun. We ended up staying for well over an hour and Madelyn had a great time!

While we were here I had one of the first truly weird pregnancy experiences. There was this little boy (maybe 4 or 5) running around the playplace. Everytime that he passed me he would reach out and trail his fingers on my tummy. I was really creeped out and finally asked him to stop. He didn't so we left. Weird...
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comments:

Kyle and Marci said...

Wish our one and only mall had more a better play area...this one looks really cute! Love the new name for your blog...adorable!