School is starting in a few weeks and with baby Mason also coming in a few weeks, I am getting anxious about getting my classroom and lesson plans ready for a long term sub (I will probably not be back to work until right before Thanksgiving...). I decided to brave it and take Madelyn to work in my classroom for a little bit today. I was very hesitant to do this because it did not go so well last summer but Madelyn did very well this year! She spent her time coloring, playing with foam number dice and watching some Max & Ruby on Mommy's computer (this was a life-saver!). I brought some things home to work on so Madelyn will probably not be making any more trips up to school with Mommy.

Monday, July 27, 2009
Just Like Mommy?
Posted by The Bird Family at Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
i'm impressed that you are already preparing!! i have done NOTHING and don't plan to until august 17th, when i HAVE to be back ;-)
What a good girl! What grade do you teach?
Post a Comment