Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Toddler Time!

Today Madelyn and I spent the morning with some friends at Toddler Time at the library. The little boy that lives next door to us is about 2 weeks younger than Madelyn and they have a great time playing together so we decided to load up and head to Toddler Time! The kiddos had a great time running around the library, singing, dancing and listening to stories. After Toddler Time, we walked around the Town Square for a little while (it was too hot to stay too long) and then headed to get some yummy lunch! The best part was the awesome nap Madelyn took when we got home!!

Listening to the story! Not a great picture but there are so little of Madelyn and I that I decided to suck it up and post it!
Photobucket
The whole crew in front of a painted cow!
Photobucket
Madelyn loved the fountain!
Photobucket
Cruz and Madelyn
Photobucket

0 comments: