Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 12, 2009

"Go Outside!"

I hear this demand from Madelyn at least 10 times a day. It is been so hot here, I have been trying to get her interested in inside activities instead but I do give in probably about once a day. The heat does not seem to bother Madelyn - she is happy to play out there as long as I will let her! We usually play for about 30 minutes (that is about all Mommy can take with this big tummy) and then we have a Popsicle break :)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Sounds just like Kayleigh! You are much nicer than me, I just say it's too hot and try to get her to wait until night time.

Della said...

I opened too many links at once. I know I got to you from MckMama's site, but I can't remember if it was NMM! or if it was from the Texas readers forum. (I live in Plano.)

Anyhow, I just thought I'd drop in and say hi. I have a 16 month old boy and a girl due on 09-09-09, so we're kind of matchy. :)

Nice to meet you - I'll drop back again soon!