Although we are enjoying the rain and cooler temperatures, it is getting harder and harder to entertain Madelyn when we cannot go outside. We have been trying to spend as much time with friends as we can to entertain ourselves inside. My friend from work, Jennifer, recently had her 2nd precious little girl that I had yet to see. When I found out another friend that I used to work with was going to come play and see the baby, Madelyn and I had to go too. So it was 3 mommies and 4 babies/toddlers ranging in age from 2 weeks to 2 years! It is so funny to me and kiddos at this age do not really play 'together' but more just around each other. The mommies had a great time catching up while the little ones played!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Another rainy day, another fun playdate...
Posted by The Bird Family at Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
I had so much fun and am so glad that you, Shae, and the kiddos could come and play. Can't wait to meet Mason in a few weeks! ~Jenn
Post a Comment