Madelyn is all about climbing and hanging lately. She will climb on anything that is around her. She is very strong! She also loves to hang on things like the kitchen table, counter tops, and even Mommy and Daddy!
*I have tons more pictures from the new, wonderful and super close splash pad that I found. There are so many good ones that I could not chose just a few so it is taking me a while to get them done! But I will post them when I finish...
Monday, July 13, 2009
Mommy's Little Monkey
Posted by The Bird Family at Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
I found your blog by accident, and I am pretty sure we live in the same area based on some pictures (babes! yum!) and am wondering where you are finding these splash pads at! We have been looking for some but the only ones I find are a bit of a drive.
Post a Comment