I went back for my 33 week appointment with Dr. Patton today (I am technically not 33 weeks until Thursday but it is close enough). Here are the results of the ultrasound:
Still Breech
Still Big (measuring in at over 5 pounds!)
We are going to sit tight and try a few home remedies to get him to turn in the next few weeks. If he has not turned by 37 weeks we will talk about options (like a version) and reevaluate his size as well. Even though I really do not want a C-Section, circumstances are pointing that way more and more each appointment. :(
Another upsetting note from the appointment was my weight. I have gained less than I did with Madelyn as of right now but I am on track to gain more...My weigh in number today was the EXACT number it was the morning I was admitted for my induction with Madelyn. I will be semi-happy if I can gain less than 10 more pounds (but I still have 7 more weeks). Oh well, the baby is growing strong so that is all that matters...
I did not get a picture from this ultrasound (we were too busy talking) and I am really not in the mood to take a picture of myself so you will have to settle with this one for tonight...
Isn't she the cutest big sister ever??

Tuesday, July 14, 2009
OB Appointment - 33 Weeks
Posted by The Bird Family at Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
ugh. sorry to hear that he is still breech! I will be praying that he is good at doing summer-saults (spelling?) and will turn. Would they want to induce (if he turns) anyway due to his size?? Don't worry about the weight...you really DO NOT look huge like you say (based on your last pic you took)...but I know how you feel especially in this HEAT! You look like a cute prego mommy! I am hoping Luke is a good size...I mean not for delivery purposes...just because he is a boy and I hear they are better sleepers! Thinking of you!
Hang in there Ryan! There is still
time for him to turn around. I will be praying for you! Just keep thinking about seeing his sweet face when this is all over with!
Ryan-
I know you are discouraged right now, but hang in there. You are having to endure a pregnancy with a 2 yr. old AND in this awful hot summer we are having. I'll pray that Mason decides to turn around and get ready for his entrance in to this world. You looked beautiful when i saw you a few weeks ago! He'll be here before you know it...wearing Cubs gear :)
We TRIED everything to get Jack to turn...even went to a chiropractor... but babies are unpredictable and have strong wills of their own:) I must say, though, I LOVED LOVED LOVED the c section after experiencing labor!!!
Post a Comment