Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 6, 2009

Dove Park

I have been wanting to take Madelyn to a Splash Park all summer long...I know there is one in Frisco but I have not had the time or the will to drive that far not knowing how Madelyn would react to the idea. I found a little (very little - only two sprays overall) park only about 15 minutes from our house so I thought this was a good way to see if she liked it. It is attached to a pretty nice playground so we played for a little while so Mommy could check out the water features. We then changed into a bathing suit and I let Madelyn go for it and she LOVED it! She thought it was the best thing in the world and did not want to stop playing. I found two more bigger splash parks that are closer to the house that we are going to check out this week!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

0 comments: