Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Update

I think that we have finally turned the corner with this virus. After a fairly rough night, I think that Madelyn is actually starting to feel a little bit better. After I posted last night her 'peaceful sleep' did not last very long. She was up almost every hour until I decided just to lay down with her. Overnight her fever spiked to the mid 103's...I was actually preparing to take her to the ER this morning...After some cuddling and a warm bath, Madelyn's fever is currently only around 100! She is napping right now and hopefully will wake up in a much better mood! We are still trying to push liquids which is not working too well...Poor sick baby

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I'm so glad she's feeling better. I cannot believe how many teeth this kid has!! She's adorable!

The Raymond Family said...

Poor baby!!! Hope she gets to feeling better soon. She is so cute!