Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 21, 2008

New Chair

This weekend my Nannie came up from Belton to visit Madelyn. She brought with her a little, Madelyn-sized rocking chair. This is not just a good present it has meaning too. This was the rocking chair that my Nannie had as a child. This is the same rocking chair that I also loved when I was Madelyn's age. It is so sweet and thoughtful of Nannie to let Madelyn 'borrow' this chair! :) Madelyn loved climbing all over it and I am sure that it will become a favorite soon!

My Nannie in her chair when she was around 11 months old....
Madelyn in the chair at almost 10 months old... Nannie showing Madelyn how to rock...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must be hormonal! This rocking chair stuff has me all choked up this morning! -- suzy