Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Bye Bye!

This moring as I was saying "bye bye" to Madelyn at daycare, she looked at me, waved and said "bye bye". Of course, I started crying and could not leave!! I ended up staying another 10 minutes and barely got to work in time to pick the kiddos up :) but it was so worth it!!

**I think that Madelyn is saying some other words...I say I think because they sound a lot like the real word but not exactly. I am thinking that she should sound exactly as we sound but that is not the case...If this is true I think she says "hi" "ba ba" for bottle and "bye bye"...
Did you other mothers think this too?? Did your kiddos words sound exact or close??
Madelyn also has a new face that I think is hilarious! She will scrunch up her nose, close her eyes and laugh...It is the cutest thing and I am trying to get pictures of it...

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Hey Ryan! It appears every time I type without me having to load it. Hope that helps.

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

I got teary reading about you leaving her at daycare - I am sure it was so hard for you, but I bet she had a great time! I knwo that I'll be the most crying out front too :)
You are such a cute little mom!