Madelyn was not too smiley this afternoon because she had fallen asleep in the car and it was kind of chilly...I might try again in a few days :) They are still pretty cute...
How sweet. She looks so pretty. I was really excited to see Maddie today and to see her give a "high five." She is so much fun and is super busy! ~Jenn
Derek and I have been married since July of 2005. We had a baby girl in June of 2007 and are currently awaiting the addition of a baby boy in September! We could not be happier!!
4 comments:
I LOVE the Bluebonnet pictures! I have these same pictures from when I was little. She is getting so big and beautiful too!
How sweet. She looks so pretty. I was really excited to see Maddie today and to see her give a "high five." She is so much fun and is super busy! ~Jenn
Oohhhh ... SO cute!!! I love her dress!! Where are these bluebonnets?
HOW CUTE!!!!! I love these pictures. She is adorable and getting so big.
Post a Comment