Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 25, 2008

Mommy and Maddie's Day Off!!

It was so nice and fun to have an unexpected day off with Madelyn and Derek. Even though the morning was fairly rough with Madelyn being sick, the rest of the day was actually really nice. Madelyn got to feeling much better and I used this day to get some quality time with Madelyn and Derek!! Here is what we did today:

We made sure we had enough fluids! :)
We watched some Baby Einstein (Madelyn is actually watching them now - this morning she was laughing and waving at the screen!)We played peek-a-boo!We relaxed on the couch with Daddy!We read a book with Daddy too!We finally changed clothes and kept playingWe took a napWe played outside. Finally, we got ready for bed...
I had SO much fun playing with Madelyn today! I wish that I could do this everyday :)!!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

It is so funny to me how similar our lives are.

I had to leave school yesterday to go get Kayleigh from daycare too. I even also had to scrounge for a sub!

I am glad to hear that Madelyn is feeling better.

PS: Kayleigh loves to play with that same orange pot.