Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 4, 2008

Play Date

This afternoon Madelyn had her 1st play date with her friends Rhyan and Dakota. I could not get very good pictures because she was very fussy and would not sit still :)

This was the best I could do with all three babies! :)
Madelyn was much more interested in the ceiling fan than the camera...
Jennifer and Rhyan, Madelyn and I, Shae and Dakota
As you can see, Rhyan and Dakota are quite a bit younger than Madelyn. I am sure once they are older they can interact a little more. It was still fun for Mommy to be around some old friends and other Mommies...I look forward to more play dates :) Thanks girls!!
Madelyn was not too interested in our photo shoot. She just wanted to crawl around...

1 comments:

The Duddington Family said...

Rhyan and I had a lot of fun. Thank you for coming over! We are looking foward to playing with yall again. ~Jenn