Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

BabyLegs

So I knew these things were out there but I was never really interested in them until a few days ago...they are the coolest things! They are leg warmers for babies...not only are they so cute on, they also keep her knees from getting rug burn when she crawls around on the carpet. They make changing her diaper so easy since there are no pants to worry about...I tried to get some cute pictures of Madelyn's BabyLegs. She was very cuddly this afternoon and I had a hard time stepping far enough away to take a picture. She wanted her Mommy tonight :) Enjoy!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

We have several pairs, I think they are SO CUTE!

The Duddington Family said...

How cute. I am looking foward to taking pictures of Rhyan and Maddie and thier "baby legs." I think the whole diaper changing is my favorite part. ~Jenn

heatherw said...

Those baby legs are the cutest!

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

How PRECIOUS!! She is the cutest thing and so fashionable!! I love it! :) Good job mama!