Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 25, 2008

I Heart New York!

This morning was rough for the whole family!! On the way to school this morning Madelyn threw up all over herself, her car seat and the back seat of my car. I also had managed to stop and get her out in time for her to throw up all over me. Now we are 30 minutes away from home and I have to be at work in 15 minutes...I rush to the daycare and drop her off saying that I will be back to get her soon. I then head to work to get my sub plans ready while the office scrambles to get me a sub for the day!! Finally I get back to daycare to learn that Madelyn has continued to throw up while I was gone. Since I only pack one extra set of clothes each day, here is what Madelyn was in when I picked her up! So funny! **I realized later that the clothes were at least two sized too small :)

Other than the actual throwing up I do not think that she is feeling too bad. She is still smiling, laughing and playing...we will see how the rest of the day goes :)

1 comments:

The Duddington Family said...

Who wears short shorts? :o)
Hope she gets to feeling better. ~Jenn