That's right...Madelyn and I are home from school again today. She is still battling a fever although it might be getting better. This morning it was down to 101. I hope that it continues to get better today. She was SUPER fussy this morning and after much crying I finally got her to take a nap. I think that when she wakes up we will go on a walk...maybe the fresh air and sunshine will help her heal or at least put her in a better mood!
Anyway on Friday when we were off and Madelyn was in a much better mood I took some pictures of her in the front yard. She loves to be outside and always enjoys these 'photo shoots' :) Here are some of my favorites



She got distracted by some passing dogs...I love this face :)









1 comments:
I hope Madelyn is feeling better today!
Post a Comment