Tonight my parents were so gracious to babysit Madelyn. So Derek and I went out to dinner, ran some errands and watched a movie. It is nice to have a day/night off every now and again but I really miss my little pumpkin. I am totally obsessive and have called about 10 times now!! I know that she is in great hands but I really miss her!
Mommy and the tired sweetie!
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Date Night
Posted by The Bird Family at Saturday, March 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
So that is what you look like. I never see pictures of you on your blog. I am glad that you got a little break and enjoyed yourself. ~Jenn
Im so glad you got a date night! And I will be the same obsessive mom calling over and over! :) I love that picture of you two!
Post a Comment