Madelyn has never wanted a pacifier. Even in the hospital she would refuse to take one. She would either spit it right out or turn her head whenever you tried to give her one. Before Madelyn was born we decided that we would be okay with it if she wanted a pacifier but we were not too upset when she refused – although there were some times those first few months that I wished she would take one…
Anyway, this weekend I was cleaning her room, going through a few things and Madelyn found her box of unused pacifiers. She thought this was a great new toy!! She would chew on them and laugh….This lasted about 30 minutes and then she was tired with them! We thought it was so funny that she got a kick out of playing with several pacifiers.



Monday, March 31, 2008
Paci
Posted by The Bird Family at Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
How funny. She is so cute. By the way, I love the new look. ~Jenn
Caption: Mom, I think there's poo on this one.
Post a Comment