Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

New Toy!!

Daddy bought Madelyn a new toy tonight...It is a penguin that wobbles and makes noise when you hit it. Madelyn loved playing with and watching it roll around... **On a different note, I am thinking about buying Madelyn a 'cruising' toy. One where she can walk behind it and practice walking. My concern about this is that because of the wheels, she will get excited and fall flat on her face if she lets go. What are your thoughts or comments about this?? Any certain toy that you liked or did not like??? Comment and let me know...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm sure she will only let go and fall on her face once. Go for it!!! -- suzy

Anonymous said...

Caption for the first photo with the penguin "Daddy, she his me first!" --

suzy

Michelle said...

We have this penguin too and Kayleigh LOVES it!
Madelyn is just too cute, I love your blog!