Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Kappa Kappa Gamma, Kappa Sigma Baylor Sing 2008

So I found out from Summer that KKG and Kappa Sig won sing this year! For those of you who went to Baylor or know about Sing, you know that it is a big deal to win sing and entitles the winners to lots of bragging rights...For those of you not familiar with Sing it is basically like a short Broadway show completely done by college students. It is amazing to me the quality of these acts. I was never a part of our sororities performance for two reasons; I have no dancing or singing talent and did not want to embarrass myself and I had no desire to spend 4-5 hours A NIGHT practicing...Anyway, go KKG!!!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hey Ryan- Not sure if you remember me from Baylor, but I saw your comment on Summer's page & wanted to say hi.

S, J, B, & S said...

YAY! GO KAPPA! I might have to go to Pigskin this year to see the act LIVE!

Becky said...

The act was INCREDIBLE!!! It was so wonderful.... and my sister was in it, which of course makes it even better!! You'll have to see it in person! You won't believe it!