Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 28, 2008

You're Gonna Miss This

I have been hearing this Trace Adkins song a lot lately and had to share my feelings about it. It is called "You're Gonna Miss This" and basically talks about how you are going to miss the days that are here now even if you can't wait to get to another place...These are the lyrics from the chorus:

"You're gonna miss this
You're gonna want this back
You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast
These are good time
So take a good look around
You may not know it now but
You're gonna miss this"
This song makes me think of Madelyn every time I hear it. I love the place that Madelyn is in now. She is so happy, active and curious at this stage. At times, I wish that she was older and she was walking and we could play more. And the next second I wish that she was still a little baby that wanted to cuddle! Hearing this song makes me sad because Madelyn is growing up so fast and each day is going by faster and faster. Sometime I think that if I blink, she is going to be grown! I have learned to take one day at a time and to savor each one with the people I love.
Sorry for such a corny/emotional post but I have been thinking about this lately and needed to get my thoughts down...
Anyway, here are some new pictures of Madelyn - she LOVES to play with magazines...she will put them under her hands and crawl around sliding on them. She will also sit and "look" at them before she decides she has had enough and will tear them up to eat them!!!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Ok, so weird! I was about to make a post about this EXACT song! I feel the exact same way.