Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

9 Months

Today Madelyn is 9 months old!! I cannot believe how big she is getting - these past 9 months have flown by!!! Madelyn has about decided that she wants nothing to do with baby food anymore. She wants to feed herself and eat big girl food! So tonight instead of fighting with her to eat some baby food, I decided to give into her. For dinner tonight she had peas, apples and chicken ravoli. She ate so much and was a complete mess when she was done, but so happy :). I am thinking it is about time to switch over to table food!! She has her 9 month appointment next week so I will have stats then! Madelyn is now a speed crawler...She loves to crawl even faster and laugh when she is going somewhere she knows that she is not supposed to go. She is pulling up on EVERYTHING!!! She can stand for about 1 second on her own and can 'cruise' behind her push toy...I know that walking is not far away! She is such a happy baby and loves to play. She is such a Daddy's girl - she loves to play with him and gets so excited when she sees him but when she is upset she wants her Mommy. She is close to saying dada and mama. She already says baba for bottle... Madelyn is such a joy in our lives and we are so blessed to have such a wonderful little girl :)

1 comments:

The Duddington Family said...

Nine months already!?! It really doesn't seem that long ago that Shae and I came to visit shortly after she was born. Well, now that you have your body back....it's time to start trying again! Madelyn is so precious. Congratulations of your beautiful family. ~Jenn

By the way, Rhyan and I are still waiting for our play date. :o)