Well the doctor said that Madelyn and Mommy have a virus that must run its course!! The good news is that Madelyn's ears, nose and throat look great and that her lungs sound clear. He gave us something that will help Madelyn feel a little bit better. I am glad that it is nothing worse but frustrating that there is nothing that we can do....We are going to go to bed early tonight and hope that we can get over this quick!
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I hope yall get better soon. I totally copied your survey question. My family thinks she looks like Pacer while his family thinks she looks like me. I'm sorry to tell you, but Madelyn looks just like Derek. Maybe she will look like you when she gets older. ~Jenn
Hey Ryan...hope you both get better soon! She is super cute!
Post a Comment