This is typical of our morning routine...Madelyn likes to play in her pack and play while Mommy and Daddy are getting ready...Her new favorite toy is a tennis ball (which she got before the dogs got it :))
Not too much new going on here....I have had several people that have asked about how to comment so here is the deal. Below each post there is a link (next to the time) that says 0 comments. Click on that link and a new window will pop up so that you can comment...Comment away!!!
Friday, February 29, 2008
Mornings
Posted by The Bird Family at Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Oh, now this IS easy. She's such a cutie. I think she may close her eyes when she sees a camera because of all the flashes she has endured in her short life.
she is SO cute! I can't believe she has 7 teeth!!!
Post a Comment