Madelyn has three new tricks:
1. Pulling up - Madelyn is now pulling up to her feet ALL the time. Whenever she is in her crib (which she loves after her bath) she is on her feet. We used to put her there and she would just stand there and eventually fall but now she actually stands on her own and can get back down :). Standing and walking are right around the corner!
2. Holding her own bottle in her car seat - Madelyn can now have a bottle in the car!! Coming home the other night, she was really fussy so we gave her the bottle to see what she would do and she totally held it and fed herself! :) Our little girl is growing too fast :(
3. Going from crawling to sitting and back to crawling - Madelyn has been crawling for a while now and she could get from a sitting position to crawling but could not get back to sitting. Yesterday I put her down and she was crawling around for a little while and when I turned around she was back sitting up!! I have yet to actually see her do it but I am sure that I will soon :).








0 comments:
Post a Comment