Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sleepless Nights

Three weeks ago I would have told you I was the luckiest Mommy in the world!! I had a happy baby with great sleep habits (not too much of a napper but she slept GREAT at night.) While Madelyn is still a very happy baby she is no longer a great sleeper. For the past few weeks, she has been waking up several times during the night and just wants to be held. If we pick her up and hold her she goes right back to sleep but the minute she is put back down, she screams until we start all over again. I need help! I know there are lots of blog stalkers out there (even though I never have any comments!!) so now is the time to comment!!

1 comments:

Kristy said...

I don't know how to help you but we have had the same problem. It is sooo frustrating when you put them down and those eyes pop back open. Price has gotten much better about it now. Hopefully it is a phase and will end soon!!