Today was my last appointment before we meet Mason on Friday. He is still looking good and doing what he needs to be doing. My fluid levels were down even more (still in the 'high' range but much lower than previous weeks) and we are all set for Friday! She did not do another growth scan so we will see how big he in on Friday. His bag is packed (probably overly packed but not knowing how big he is going to be I packed newborn and 0-3 month outfits!), his clothes are put away and his room is ready. I just have to get myself packed and Madelyn all ready to spend the weekend with Gigi and Papa D! I plan on bringing my computer to the hospital so hopefully I will get a chance to post an update as soon as I can. Please keep us in your prayers on Friday, specifically that he is completely healthy and that the surgery goes perfectly! NICU staff will be in the room when he is born just to make sure he is doing well and there are no surprises. Pray that they are not needed!
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Good Luck .. yall will be in our prayers. Can't wait to see pics of that BIG boy!!
praying for a happy, healthy baby boy, but a safe and easy c-section for you! I can't wait to meet little Mason. We'd love to bring supper to y'all one evening if that's ok.
yeah! so fun! i packed baby's bag last night...so weird to have that done. i pretty much only have 0-3 month things though...so hopefully he/she isn't totally swallowed by it all. ha!
I am so excited for you. I have your little family of three almost 4 in my prayers!!! I am looking forward to your updates!
Post a Comment