Today was my 4th first day of school as a 2nd grade teacher! I really enjoy this day of the school year because it is so fun to meet all the new kiddos (and they are usually well behaved!) and get a glimpse into what this new year will hold! Although this year will be a little bit different than previous years, since I will not be there for the first 2 six weeks, I think that it will be a great year. I was feeling pretty good all day long but had a few contractions during my lunch and decided that the first day was going to be my last day! It will be nice to be at home with Mason and Madelyn for the next few weeks but excited to get back to my little ducks around Thanksgiving.
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment