Today was my second to last appointment before this big boy comes (unless he comes earlier). Almost there! I have to admit that I am ready - I am getting very uncomfortable and tired. I have been back at work this week and a little bit of last week (no kids - just meetings and getting my room ready) and it has been really hard being active all day, I am feeling it every night. Anyway, the appointment went well. We had another non-stress test ultrasound and Dr. Patton says that Mason is still looking good. My fluid levels were back up a little bit but not as high as they had been. He is still head down but face up. Dr. Patton says that this is why my back and hips have been hurting so much lately. We have another ultrasound scheduled for next Tuesday for a last check then I go into L&D for a few hours on Thursday to be monitored and get blood work and paperwork done then back on Friday for the c-section! A little more than a week - I am excited but starting to get really nervous. Pray that all goes well during the surgery and that Mason is a healthy little boy. :)
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Sooooo exciting!!! I can't believe it is time for all these fall babies to arrive!!! I can't wait to hear about little Mason and see pics ... yay!!
ps. How do you get your post titles to be in a cute font??
Post a Comment