Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

OB Appointment - 37 Weeks

Today was another appointment and another ultrasound but this time with a growth scan as well as a non-stress test! I love getting to see Mason every week and he is looking good. He was moving all around and doing his practice breathing like a pro. My fluid levels were still a little high (lower than last time but still in the high range) and Dr. Patton said that with his current size and my fluid levels, it is like I am carring twins!! No wonder I have been feeling HUGE lately. The growth scan shows that he is currently measuring around 8 pounds 6 ounces! YIKES...But, my doctor keeps saying that not only are ultrasound measurements not super accurate but also that size does not mean maturity so we are still set for a c-section at 39 weeks. We got put on the OR schedule for noon on August 28th!! I have to go in the day before for a few hours to get blood work done and get all the paperwork filled out then head back to L&D on the 28th around 10:30 to get the IV started and the surgery is scheduled for 12:00! I have been having some minor contractions the past few days (I even had a few during the ultrasound) and just generally not feeling very well so I am ready for him to be here!! I have two more appointments and lots to do until his arrival a little more than 2 weeks!

I have several back posts that I need to work on - I have not been in the blogging mood and my photoshop has been acting strange but I will get them up in the next few days!!

1 comments:

Yocumotion said...

james cam at 36.6 what you are today and he was a tiny 6 lbs. I can not wait to see pics of him! love you and i will be praying for you!