Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Last Day as a Family of 3!

Last night in the bathtub, Madelyn was playing with her ducks for a long time. She lined them up on the edge of the tub and named them all. There was Mommy, Daddy, Madelyn and Mason duck.

Anytime anyone mentions anything about the new baby Madelyn is quick to explain to them that it is her 'Baby Brother Mason'. I think that she is excited to become a family of 4 tomorrow! (we will see how excited she is she we actually bring Mason home!)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

3 comments:

Kyle and Marci said...

Ryan, I hope everything goes well tomorrow! Can't wait to see pictures of Mason!

~Shelly~ said...

GOOD LUCK GIRL!! We will all be waiting on pics of ur new lil man!

The Furgesons said...

So sweet! Good luck tomorrow...I'll be thinking of you! Can't wait to see pictures!