Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 21, 2008

What a guy!!!

As you know, my computer died a few weeks ago and we have been putting off getting a new one. It also has been a rough few days (going back to work, Madelyn having some seperation anxiety issues, and some personal stuff that I might explain later) and I had to stay late at work tonight for Meet the Teacher Night. I was not a happy camper. When I got home, I went to change clothes and this is what I saw when I walked in our bedroom!!
Derek and Madelyn had gone out to the store tonight while I was at work and bought me a new laptop!! How great are they! I have the best husband in the world!!! Here is a picture of it when it was setting up :) I am so happy

2 comments:

Travis and Natalie Riley said...

That earned Birdmand and Madelyn lots of points!

The Duddington Family said...

Wow! What a great guy! I am very impressed on how thoughtful and sweet Derek is. You are a lucky one. :o)