Today was my first day back at work for the new school year. It was also supposed to be Madelyn's first day back at daycare (in a new room) but since she was still pretty sicky Gigi came over to play. Although she is 100% better now, Madelyn had a rough few days. Her fever on Thursday evening and night got over 104. After freaking out and calling my doctors answering service (who assured me that since she was still running around that she was okay) I spent the night checking on her and worrying about her. She still had a high fever when she woke up this morning but it finally broke around 10:00 AM. Madelyn slept almost all day with Gigi and when she wasn't sleeping she just wanted to be held - what a cuddle bug! I was afraid that since she did sleep so much that she would not go to sleep but sure enough she was out by 6:30!! I am sure that all this sleep is going to kick this thing!! She will resume daycare on Monday.
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment