Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

All Cozy

For the past few months, I have been keeping a blanket in Madelyn's crib for her. I know that our house can get chilly at night and put the blanket in there in case she needs it. Before now, she has not paid it much attention. I would cover her up and come back later and she had moved but the blanket had not. But lately, Madelyn has actually been using the blanket on her own. I went to check on her last night and she had covered herself up and when I went to put her down for a nap this morning the blanket was the first thing she grabbed and here is how I found her a little later! I don't really know why but I am excited she has been using the blanket. It is telling me that she is really becoming aware and learning more and more every day! (I am goofy - I know!!)

0 comments: