Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Surprised!!

**Edit: of course, I totally jinxed myself this afternoon!! Bedtime tonight was NOT a fun affair :( of well... I don't want to jinx this but had to share. For the past week or so Madelyn has been going to bed and going down for a nap without ANY objections. In the evening we will read her a book cuddle for a few minutes and put her down tired but wide awake. She has been turning over and going right to sleep. She is doing the same thing at nap time!! I am amazed. Madelyn has never been a great napper and really needed to fuss a little before going to sleep. This is a surprise for us - a good surprise but I am still waiting for it to go back :)...

2 comments:

The Williams Family said...

Oh my gosh, you don't know me, but I had to comment because for years before my husband and I were even married, his favorite girl name was Ryan because he knew a Ryan at Baylor and thought the name was cool for a girl. So, after blog surfing, I came across your blog after clicking through a bunch of people I didn't know. I saw that your name was Ryan and then saw that you went to Baylor, and the lightbulb went off in my head. So I asked my husband, Matt Williams, if he knew you. His response, "Yeah, that's Ryan!" Small world!

The Williams Family said...

oh yeah, and it looks as though Madeline is just 2 days older than our son, Noah.

Stacy