Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 18, 2008

First Day Back

Today was Madelyn's first day back at daycare. I got there early this morning to hang out with her and talk to her teachers. But after just about 5 minutes Madelyn was already getting antsy and fussy because she knew I was going to leave. So I decided to go ahead and leave before she got much more upset. Of course, she cried when I left but I know that she was in good hands. She was a little upset all morning, crying whenever someone would leave (even to go to the bathroom) but by lunchtime was having a ball! She was so playful after dinner tonight - it was fun!! After her nighttime milk tonight, she took my hand and walked me to her room and went to get the book we read at bedtime. I read it to her and put her down and she was asleep before I left the room! I guess all that playing made her tired! :)

0 comments: