This morning when Madelyn woke up (too early I might add!) she was very fussy and just not acting like herself at all. She felt pretty warm so I took her temp - 101.5! This was still pretty early and the doctor did not open for another hour so I decided to give her some fever reducer and put her down for a nap. We she woke up (only 30 minutes later!) the medicine had only reduced her fever to 100.4 so I decided to call the doctor. I would usually wait a little bit to see what the fever does but Madelyn is going back to daycare (and me to work) on Friday and I wanted to get her well before that. We went to the doctor and she has an ear infection. I am so glad that I took her - now she can start on some antibiotics and feel much better by Friday. She is currently napping but still has a pretty high fever (102.1 last I checked). I am hoping that she will start to feel better soon!!
(Not from today - just a typical Madelyn picture :))








1 comments:
Ear Infections are so yucky. Morgan has already had 3. Hope she feels better so.
Post a Comment