Today is a sad day in the Bird household - I have to go back to work tomorrow :(. Today is the last day of freedom for Madelyn and I...and we are spending it at home because Madelyn is still struggling with a fever!! We had our first rough night last night in a LONG time. She went to bed early and slept very well until around 11:30. She started crying and when I went in there to soothe her, she was burning up!! I mean on fire! I did not want to put her back in bed with a fever that high so we took up camp on the couch to watch some recorded episodes of House Hunters (love that show on HGTV). After an hour or so, Madelyn was still wide awake and asking for milk. So we had some and she went right to sleep on me. We sat there for a while longer to make sure she was okay. I put her back in bed around 2:00 and she slept this morning until almost 8! So, since she is still not feeling too well, we are going to hang around the house today and relax!!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Sorry to hear the little gal is sick. Linda told me she was going to keep her your first day back at work. I have a suggestion for your blog, in addition to letting us know how many teeth she has, how about filling us in on her sizes. That would help.
suzy
Post a Comment