Today we went for our 2nd OB appointment. This one was much more interesting and exciting than the first one. First thing was the weight...the thing I dread!! But, this time I had only gained 1 pound. I have been so very sick that I was surprised that I had gained anything! Dr. Patton was okay with the small gain but said that she would like to see me gain a little more so we talked about things that can be done to help the morning sickness. I have already tried some medicine and that is working for the most part but I am still getting sick. So we are going to try motion sickness wrist bands! We went and got them and I am currently sporting some great looking bracelets!
Next, Dr. Patton got the Doppler out to try and hear the heartbeat. This was the part that I was most looking forward to! I wanted that concrete reassurance. She said that it was still early and she was not going to try very hard. She did not find a heartbeat so off to the Ultrasound we went! YEA!! We got to see our little peanut's heartbeat in person! It was also moving around like crazy already! Dr. Patton said that the baby looked great and was measuring right on track for my due date of September 3rd!
We are so very excited and cannot wait to meet Baby Bird #2. I did not take the "belly pics" with Madelyn so I am planning on doing it with this one! Thanks for all the well wishes.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
OB Appointment - 10 weeks
Posted by The Bird Family at Tuesday, February 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
What a cute little bean! Looking forward to following your pregnancy on the blog ... I already miss being pregnant and it's only been 11 days since I was! :)
Congratulations on baby #2!!! How exciting!!! I can't wait to follow along on your blog! BTW I was rally sick at the beginning. Maybe you are having a boy. :)
yea! So glad Baby had a good report! :) So excited for you guys!
Post a Comment