Thanks for your sweet comments. I also went to college with Summer, but we didn't know each other. Sic Em! Your baby #2 might have the same bday as Ian. I feel for you this summer. It is no fun being pregnant all of the hottest months. It goes quickly!! Good luck!
Yea, we should definitely go sometime! So, how have you been feeling?? What are you plans for next year, as far as teaching?? Are you going to try and change districts???
Derek and I have been married since July of 2005. We had a baby girl in June of 2007 and are currently awaiting the addition of a baby boy in September! We could not be happier!!
2 comments:
Thanks for your sweet comments. I also went to college with Summer, but we didn't know each other. Sic Em!
Your baby #2 might have the same bday as Ian. I feel for you this summer. It is no fun being pregnant all of the hottest months. It goes quickly!! Good luck!
Yea, we should definitely go sometime! So, how have you been feeling?? What are you plans for next year, as far as teaching?? Are you going to try and change districts???
Post a Comment