Tomorrow marks 12 weeks and I am super excited. I have no reason to worry with this pregnancy but I am much more anxious this time. I feel great relief knowing that we have made it to 12 weeks!
Anyway, my sickness is getting MUCH better. I still feel pretty yucky in the mornings but I am starting to feel much better during the rest of the day. I am really starting to put the pounds on now too! YIKES :). It is so true that your 2nd pops out way faster than the first!!
I crave ice tea (decaf :)), ice water (which is weird because I am so not a water person!), fruit, any Mexican food and fruit juices. I am not a fan of chicken - although it always kind of grosses me out.
I have another doctor's appointment March 2. Will update more then and possibly another belly pic! :)
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
2nd Trimester Here We Come!
Posted by The Bird Family at Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
yea for 12 weeks! :) So exciting! I too CANNOT get enough water! Weird! I can't wait to see your new bump picture!
Post a Comment