Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 8, 2009

10 Week Bump

Okay so I am not totally comfortable with taking pictures of just me but I did not chronical my 'growth' with Madelyn and I really wanted to with this one. Since this blog acts as a journal or scrapbook, I have decided to include these pictures. Hopefully they will be regular but who knows! :) Photobucket I am only about 10 weeks in this picture. This bump is coming out MUCH quicker that with Madelyn!
On a different note, I had added a poll to the side bar about the gender of Baby #2. What do you think it will be? BabyMan.net and all the chinese gender charts have said boy but they also all said boy with Madelyn! I am much sicker this time but craving much of the same things...Vote and let us know what you think!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I somehow missed your pregnancy announcement...Congratulations!

Elizabeth said...

where is that bump!?!?! you are too cute!!! I am guessing boy...only because everyone I know right now, the majority of them are having boys! :)

Anonymous said...

How do you add text to your photos? Photoshop?