YEAH! I am so excited for you and Derek and I am sure that Lil' Miss Madelyn will be a wonderful big sister. I am looking foward to seeing your belly grow and meeting your new little one! ~Jenn
wooo hooo!! So fun! I am so happy for yall! She will be a great big sister! I love what you did with the pic and the writing on it...how did you do it??? SO FUN!!!
Awesome news!! Congratulations! The alligator shirt came from Gymboree...Kyle'e grandmother gave it to her for Christmas so I'm not sure how long ago she purchased it.
Derek and I have been married since July of 2005. We had a baby girl in June of 2007 and are currently awaiting the addition of a baby boy in September! We could not be happier!!
19 comments:
Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting! Can't wait to hear details!!
YEAH! I am so excited for you and Derek and I am sure that Lil' Miss Madelyn will be a wonderful big sister. I am looking foward to seeing your belly grow and meeting your new little one! ~Jenn
Aww...congratulations Ryan!! How exciting!
Tara
AW CONGRATS GIRLIE! how exciting! cant wait to read more on the new addition!!!
How exciting!! I saw some messages on Facebook and I was like, I've GOT to see what this is all about!! YAY! Congratulations!
Congrats!!!! How exciting!!!!!!!!!
Congrats Ryan!!! I love the picture of the big sister!
Oh how fun! Congrats!!!!!
Congratulations! That is so exciting! She will be such a good big sister!
wooo hooo!! So fun! I am so happy for yall! She will be a great big sister!
I love what you did with the pic and the writing on it...how did you do it???
SO FUN!!!
Congratulations! This is so very exciting! Madelyn will be a wonderful big sis. Love y'all.
Congratulations!!! I know you are excited!!!
Congratulations!!!!
yeaaaaa!!! how exciting and how much fun!!! you know you have to give us details ASAP! :)
Awesome news!! Congratulations! The alligator shirt came from Gymboree...Kyle'e grandmother gave it to her for Christmas so I'm not sure how long ago she purchased it.
Wow, CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you!! Can't wait to hear all about your new Baby Bird! :)
It's all making sense now, I've been behind on my blog reading. YEA!!!!
how exciting! congrats!
CONGRATS!!! So excited for you!!
Post a Comment