Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Underwater!!

Today, during swimming lessons, Madelyn went underwater several times. The first time was on accident - she was walking on the beach entry and fell face forward into the water. I was right behind her and picked her up immediately. She sputtered for a second and then laughed out loud - she loved it. After that, she kept trying to put her face underwater so we went deeper and tried it some more. I would hold her and dip her under and she held her breath and laughed each time. She is fearless! :) We had a great time at swimming lessons today. PS - I am LOVING after swim naps!! She sleeps so great! :)

1 comments:

The Duddington Family said...

How fun! She looks like a little surfer chick in her swimwear. I am glad that you are getting a little break in the afternoon to take time for yourself. Can't wait to see Madelyn soon. ~Jenn