Today while dropping off a book at the Keller Library, (yes, I am a dork and I check books out at the library. I probably read 1 every 2 weeks or so. I love to read! :)) I noticed a great park/playscape. I had forgotten that Keller had a child friendly park. They even have a 'toddler zone'. So, Madelyn and I decided to stop and play for a little while. Madelyn was much more interested in playing with the wood chips and watching the other kiddos play but had so much fun!! It is nice and overcast today so it was not too hot but we still only made it for about half an hour!!



















1 comments:
I LOVE going to the library too! Before I had Reagan I would read 4 books every week or two during the summer. I guess it's a good thing I like going to the library since I'm in school to be a librarian :o)
Post a Comment