Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Quick Update

Okay so my laptop has officially been banished. All of my pictures are on there so I do not have any to post until I can upload some on Derek's computer. I am not sure when I will be able to get a new computer or how often I will be able to post but I will try. I am not ready to give up blogging yet so this is just a bump in the road. On to news with Madelyn. We are getting two more teeth! She is cutting her last one year molar and a canine (I think that is what those sharp ones are called) at the same time. It has not been too bad but she is a little more fussy than usual. Madelyn is also now giving hugs and kisses. She is so sweet. I have less than a month until I have to go back to work and I am really not looking forward to leaving Madelyn again! I have loved staying home this summer. Anyway, I will try and get some pictures uploaded tonight!

3 comments:

Jenny Chapman said...

hey ryan...i feel your pain, don't want to leave the kiddos and return to work! where did you get your blog design? have a great rest of the summer!

Tara said...

I know, summer is going by way too fast!

Travis and Natalie Riley said...

i bet you are sad about going back to school! we are in gulf shores but will be back the first weekend in august...let me know wht days you have available before inservice starts...