Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Grrrr!

I have to share a frustrating story with you. Today on our way to Gigi's house Madelyn and I stopped at a gas station. Madelyn is wearing a PINK DRESS and the store keeper says to me, "What a happy little boy!!" AAHHH!! Even when she is dressed in head to toe pink, she is still mistaken for a boy all the time!! I can't wait until she grows more hair and I can put the biggest bow I can find on her head!!

3 comments:

ashleigha said...

She looks nothing like a boy. Everyone always thought my son was a little girl, big brown eyes with long eye lashes...but he still looked just like a little boy...bald until he was almost 3!!!!

S, J, B, & S said...

People call Blake a GIRL all the time!! Seriously PEOPLE! Pink = Girl and Blue = Boy.

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

She is such a beautiful GIRL! People are so weird! I agree, pink=girl and blue=boy! Come on now! :)