Since Madelyn is turning 1 on Thursday, I thought I would chronicle what she is doing at this stage...
Words: Madelyn is very vocal and loves to make noises and hear her own voice!
Hi
Bye Bye (with a wave)
Yea
That (while pointing at something)
Layla (this is any animal but dogs especially)
Duck
Dada (said and signed)
Mama (not very often :( - says and signs)
More (sign)
Eat (sign)
Baba (working on sign for milk with this)
All done (sign)
Makes a barking sound when she hears a dog
Snorts!
Favorite Foods: We are working on eating more and more table food and Madelyn is now on 100% cow's milk (yea for no more formula!!)
Berry fruits (blueberries, raspberries, blackberries)
Bananas
Mac and Cheese
Chicken
Fruit Snacks
Cheese
Loves:
Dogs (really any animals)
Walking all over the place
Helping Mommy with laundry
Being outside
Water
Clapping
Dancing to any music
Door stops
Being with Daddy!
Having her picture taken
Does Not Like:
Putting on or taking off clothes
Being told "no"
Being blocked from where she wants to go
Hats
Shoes
Having her face wiped
Typical Schedule:
6:00 - Wake up (too early in my opinion), have some milk, go on a walk with Mommy and play
7:30 - Breakfast
8:30 - Nap
10:00 - Wake up, snack, run errands with Mommy
11:30 - Lunch (including a sippy with milk), play time and maybe more errands
1:30 - Snack then nap
3:00 - Wake up, have some milk and play
4:00 - Play with Daddy
5:30 - Dinner, bath and play time
6:45 - Bedtime








3 comments:
I cant believe shes almost one!! How exciting! And I loved your post on all the little things she does during the day - so cute! Cant wait to see birthday cake pictures! :)
She is so beautiful! I love reading about Madelyn and looking forward to my days ahead with Brody! 1 year is soooo BIG!
I found your blog...through a friend of a friends blog. Your daughter is adorable. I have a little girl who was 1 on May 29. Too bad we dont live close, From the pictures our girls would have a blast together. We have a blog, but it is private bc of some scary comments to my husbands military pictures. If you would like to view it email me beauashleigh@yahoo.com and I will send you a invite. Happy Early birthday!
Post a Comment